11.22.2011

Stuck a feather in my cap and called it macaroni.

It's Tuesday, so you know what that means...Talk To Us Tuesday with Impulsive and Shawn!





I don't have anything too exciting to share today, but I do have a bit of awkwardness.  I got dressed for work this morning in black pants and a grey sweater--cheery, right?  As I was walking out the door, I threw on this cute new headband to add a pop of color:

My boss walked by my desk this morning and stopped and stared at my head.  Oh, great. 
Boss: So does that have some kind of tribal significance?
Moi: [stares, puzzled]
Boss: You know...for your heritage?
Moi: [stares, dumbfounded]
Boss: Or are those special turkey feathers for Thanksgiving?
Really?  Do I look remotely tribal to you?  I'm about as pale/Caucasian as they come, y'all.  And does it look like I'm wearing turkey feathers in my hair?  That's it...I give up.  No more being trendy in the office.

Is my boss right?  Do I look like a tribal turkey?  Or is this cute?

Snuggles,
A

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Haha I think it's cute! Not tribal at all.

Impulsive Addict said...

Your boss is a dumbass. It's totally cute!! You rocked it!

Thanks for linking up, Sweets!

 
Blog Design by April Showers