11.29.2011

Let me paint you a picture...

It's Tuesday again, so you know what that means...Talk To Us Tuesday with Impulsive and Shawn!





I'm a little brain-dead after the Thanksgiving weekend, so I'm going to share a few thoughts and pictures.  I promise I'll do better next week.

Princess Fiona does not approve of rainy Mondays.

I love this sign outside of the bathroom at Moe's.

I decided to get fancy with a DIY manicure: OPI Dating a Royal with Nicole Snow-Man of My Dreams.

Here is an owl necklace that I made this weekend for a friend. [Check out my jewelry--Copper Alley--here.]

And here is a monogrammed Copper Alley necklace that I made for The Pink Monogram.

Another DIY manicure with Orly Shine and Orly Luxe (before I cleaned it up).
Talk to me and let me know what you've been up to!

Sparkle hearts,
A

6 comments:

Robin said...

I love that second color of nail polish!

Connie said...

I have Essie Chinchilly sittin here waiting to be applied!

Anonymous said...

I just left you a comment but blogger is being weird. I said something about loving that sign (it's funny) and I commented on your pretty nails. I haven't done mine in WEEKS. I've been so busy! Christmas will be here soon and I can't believe November is almost over. It seems impossible!


Thanks for linking up!! I'm going slightly crazy in Oklahoma right now so I'm sorry I'm just now commenting!

I can't even leave you a comment without doing it through anonymous! AHH! This is Impulsive Addict.

Stupid blogger.

Fash Boulevard said...

loving the nails, love. fabulous. so glad I found your blog. definitely following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA local. xo

www.FashBoulevard.blogspot.com

jessica said...

OMG, Princess Fiona looks just like my cat, Moose! Maine Coon, or part?

Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

Allison said...

@Impulsive: I hate when that happens! Glad you commented though. :)

 
Blog Design by April Showers