11.10.2010

I'm sorry I don't speak Russian, but I am learning to speak Weezy.

Maybe I'm slow, but I just learned that I could check the stats on my blog.  I can see where my traffic is coming from and see referring sites.  I learned something rather interesting, too.  There are 8 people somewhere out in Russia and 1 in Denmark that have been checking out my blog.  So...добро пожаловать to you 8 Russians, and welkom to you in Denmark.


I have officially ordered an iPad and I'm and impatiently awaiting it's arrival.  The dang thing is shipping from China, and I don't have that kind of time people.  I want it yesterday.  I'm worse than children on Christmas morning.  I obsessively check the FedEx tracking like 15467686 times a day, just to see if there is an update.  I hope that it comes by Friday because I'm going to Tennessee this weekend and I'd love to take it with me.  


I wen to Target last night in search of some new tunes.  I may be the only person left in the universe that buys actual CDs instead of iTunes.  I'm proud of that.  I bought Sugarland's "Incredible Machine" and Lil Wayne's "I Am Not A Human Being."  Don't tell me I don't have diverse taste in music.  


I ate some Japanese food for lunch today, and now all I want is a nap.  It probably doesn't help that Golf Guy has been texting me and mentioned that he's taking a nap on his lunch break.  [I'll take "Things I'd Like to Be A Part Of" for $200, Alex.  Bad Jeopardy joke.]

I'm worried that I'm going to fall asleep at my desk as soon as I stop typing this...

Caffeine hugs,
A

PS- Leave me fun comments so that I can read them, amuse myself, and stay awake.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by April Showers