11.16.2010

Happy Birthday, Princess Fiona!

I am officially 47 notches higher on the Crazy Cat Lady Scale.  In honor of Princess Fiona's 1st birthday, I decided she needed a birthday hat.  They don't make these for cats.  (I checked Petsmart.)  I ventured out to A.C.Moore to buy some crafting supplies to make her a hat, because let's face it, that's what I do.  As I walked in the store, I passed the Salvation Army bell-ringer man.  I politely said hi, and he looked at me kinda strange.  He asked if I was a teacher, to which I asked if I looked like a teacher.  He said he wasn't sure, but why else would I be coming to the craft store?  I told him I was getting birthday supplies for a friend.  I didn't feel like explaining that I was actually there to buy felt to make my cat a birthday hat...for obvious reasons.  Some people just don't understand.

I got home and constructed a pretty sweet hat for the fur baby.  Here she is!
Looks like the birthday girl celebrated a little too hard...
Some days I wish I'd never been adopted...
Getting acquainted with her new toy.
Nom nom nom.
A diva is a female version of a hustler.

She better like that damn birthday hat, because I burnt the tip of my pinkie off with hot glue.

Later gators,
A

No comments:

 
Blog Design by April Showers