11.11.2010

Call me Scrooge. I dare you.

They started playing Christmas music on the radio today.  I cannot handle this.  Please let me get through Thanksgiving, and then I will be in the spirit.  Seriously, on Black Friday, I will be buying Mimi's new Christmas album.  And probably these others.

Merry Chirstmas II You by Mariah Carey {here}
A Merry Little Christmas by Lady Antebellum 
The Taylor Swift Holiday Collection {here}

Glee: The Music, The Christmas Album
Glee:The Music, The Christmas Album {here}
Non-holiday snuggles, 
A

2 comments:

Zakary said...

Glee has a Christmas album?!

YES.

Allison said...

Indeed, they do. I'm telling you, it's on like Donkey Kong on Black Friday between me and the Christmas music. Until then, I will pine.

And on another unrelated note, Nintendo is trying to trademark the phrase, "it's on like Donkey Kong." Good luck with that, Nintendo. I hope they fail.

 
Blog Design by April Showers