6.14.2011

Make me a bicycle, clown!

I am cranky today.  Cranky because people are not dependable.  Because people lie.  Because I feel like I have to do everything on my own.  Because people are rude.  Because I want a nap.  Because I need chocolate.  Because people expect too much of me.  And because I just haven't had time for myself.

I'm sure you were all dying to know.

Serious moment: Do any of you ever feel like that?  Am I alone here?

Maybe I'm just a big whiny baby today.  But that's okay because this is my blog and I can whine if I want to, dammit.

In an effort to cheer myself up, I have been listening to "Popular" from the Wicked soundtrack.  On repeat.  All day.

Since I know y'all are all on the edges of your seats about this, here is today's jewelry collection:
1.  Earrings: from a little boutique here in Greenville, mayme baker.
2.  Watch: the usual Michael Kors.
3.  Ring: grey druzy stone set in sterling silver, from Tennessee.
I wish I had funny stories or anything interesting to say, but I don't.  Quick...someone entertain me!

Wait!  I do have a tiny bit of funny I can share.  I was driving the other day and got caught in an awful storm.  I'm talking sheets of rain, hail, lightning, thunder, the works.  I saw this moron jogging in the midst of all of this.  He had obviously planned it because he was wearing goggles.  That's right, goggles.  People are special.

You've all probably stopped reading this by now anyway.

The End,
A

No comments:

 
Blog Design by April Showers