10.20.2010

My Favorite Things

"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens,
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens,
Brown paper packages tied up with strings,
These are a few of my favorite things."

The Sound of Music Soundtrack {here}

So, I'm working on a wish list for my birthday, and I'm pretending that money isn't an issue.  See all the pretty things you can buy me?

Citrine Bronze Ring
Citrine Bronze Ring by John S. Brana {here}

Carson Pull On Boots (navy) by Frye {here}
Frye Billy Studded Boot
Billy Studded Boots by Frye {here}
Prada Sunglasses {here}
Safari
iPad {here}
Michael Kors Limited Edition Watch {here}
New Bomber Jacket High Heel Reminds Me Of A Great Old Frye Boot!!
Bomber Jacket Clogs from The Pink Monogram {here}

This list is a work in progress, so updates will be added if necessary.

Hugs,
A

No comments:

 
Blog Design by April Showers