9.29.2011

This is crap.

You know that feeling when your anxiously awaiting something in the mail?  Like when you've ordered something online and you check fedex.com approximately 3452033048 times a day?  Maybe I'm the only weirdo that does that.  I've been like that with my email.

About a month ago, I was ready Jenni's blog, Story of My Life, and came across this post.  I immediately wanted one.  Here is what I submitted:

I'm Allison and my best friend is Claire.  She is a tall brunette and I'm an average blonde.  We both love our cats (her cat Milo is an orange tabby and my cat Princess Fiona is a black/tan Maine Coon).  We've partied with Kenny Chesney on his tour bus.  She recently got engaged.  We love playing Name That Tune.  I'm an only child, so I consider her my sister.  We like wine and getting into trouble.  After we graduated high school, we flew by ourselves to San Francisco for a week...and we survived.  She plays the harp and I play my iPod.  I'd like to give her this portrait as an engagement present, because I'm classy like that.


And here are the pictures:



And here is the final masterpiece:


I can't stop laughing.  Everyone needs to drop what they're doing and go to www.freecrappyportraits.com.  GO!


Giggles,
A

No comments:

 
Blog Design by April Showers