1.19.2011

Yesterday, my bank account cried.

My name is Allison, and I have a confession to make.

I am a shopaholic.  Whew, glad I got that off my chest.  Surprised?  You shouldn't be.

I've been trying to stay away from shopping temptations lately.  And by lately, I mean since last week.  Hey, give me some credit; I'm trying.  I went to Michael's last night after work to buy an ink pad for jewelry stuff.  You know, my business, Copper Alley.  Totally legit.  Well, Michael's has this magical section of $1 items.  I tried to keep myself from browsing, but I suddenly found myself picking up stationery and I was powerless to stop it.  And then I found these little things called "trinket trays" that were beyond adorable, monogrammed, and I thought they would make perfect coasters.  So, naturally, I bought 8 of them.  Give me a break, I bought 5 of them for Mommy Dearest.  I walked in intending to spend $6 on an ink pad...and I walked away with $24 worth of loot.  Oops.

Can you blame me?  How presh are these?!
I got a little obsessed with these.  A good southern gal always has a stash of cute "thank you" notes on hand.  It's the polite thing to do.
What's your guilty shopping pleasure?  Anything you can't resist?

Dolla dolla bill y'all,
A

No comments:

 
Blog Design by April Showers