12.06.2011

P is for...

It's Tuesday again, so you know what that means...Talk To Us Tuesday with Impulsive and Shawn!




I had a really awkward moment last night and it's my duty to share it with you. It's not pleasant, but it's incredibly awkward. You've been warned.

I had some errands to run after work and I really had to pee, but I didn't want to use a public restroom. I was convinced I could wait until I got to Mommy Dearest's house to meet her for dinner. I got to her house and rushed immediately to the bathroom. I hurriedly sat down on the toilet and commenced peeing like Austin Powers in his International Man of Mystery movie. You know the one? All of a sudden, I hear the sound of liquid splattering on the hardwood floor. I looked down in horror. Somehow, in my haste to urinate, I had done so with great force and unparalleled and accidental accuracy. I had managed to pee precisely through the tiny gap between the toilet bowl and the seat. Not only had I peed I the floor, but I'd peed all over my pants leg. I couldn't have managed that if I would have tried! How does that even happen?! Needless to say, I had some serious laundry to do.

What's the most awkward thing that's happened to you lately?

Sparkle hearts,
A

10 comments:

VandyJ said...

Having the boys find not so carefully hidden Christmas presents.

Connie said...

Oh my gosh!! That IS awkward!

Impulsive Addict said...

Bwhahahahahaha! This is HILARIOUS! Shawn pees on herself all the time WITHOUT a toilet bowl involved. She'll LOVE this post!

What did you do about your wet pant leg? Did you tell your momma what happened?

Thanks for linking up a funny story for me! You know the embarrassing ones are my fav!

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious!!! Just be glad you were at your mom's house and not out in public!! It could be worse!! :o)

Jill said...

Ohhhh, I've got a bathroom story story too...An exTREMEly awkward one...I'm not brave enough to share! LOL

Carries Rambles said...

OMG! That is hilarious! What are the odds of that happening?

Robin said...

hahahaha yep done that at a clinic full of people with a urine sample.

Allison said...

@Jill- You have to share now! The suspense is killing me!

@Carrie- I think I'd have better odds of winning the lottery. Maybe this is a sign I should go buy a ticket...

@Nadine- Yikes! At least you didn't spill someone else's urine on yourself?

Fash Boulevard said...

hey love. hmm, most awkward thing... i tripped crossing Hollywood Blvd and had like ten people run to help me up. And then we all had to stand and wait for the next crosswalk to light up. it was awful. lol. amazing post, love. thanks for sharing. if you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my latest trend report and enter my giveaway. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Shawn said...

First things first, I love your blog name! Awkward is such a great word!

I have done that more times than I care to admit! I kid you not, I pee with such force that I have to make sure to look before I release. My hubby says I pee like an elephant...he may or may not be right!

Thanks for linking up I cannot wait to come back for Q!

 
Blog Design by April Showers