12.07.2011

Oh, Wednesday.

It's Wednesday, so I'm linking up with The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesdays.



google
This is extremely accurate about my life.

I die for these boots!

Bwahaha.

Can I have this? And an occasion to wear it?

I'll take this one, too.

Hell, add this one to the mix as well.  I'm obsessed.

Too funny!

This is genius.

Amen.

Isn't this Pantone ornament clever?!

Printer's drawer cabinet--I'd kill to have one of these!

Everything about this photo makes me swoon.

What are you loving on Pinterest?  Be sure to follow me here.

Love and Rockets,
A

5 comments:

Cori H. said...

Those dresses are so gorgeous!

Impulsive Addict said...

Love that red dress! And saggy jeans annoy me. That was too funny!! Ok, what is Pantone? I'm clueless.

Allison said...

Pantone Marching System is a way of matching specific colors for printing graphics. McDonald's, for instance, has a specific red and yellow they use so when they have signs made, they use those PMS colors. Nerdy, I know, but I work in the graphics industry. :)

Allison said...

I clearly meant Matching but can't type. Oops. No marching colors.

Anna Catherine said...

Great ones, love that Kindle cover!

 
Blog Design by April Showers