10.28.2011

Crime scene photos and unicorns: You will find both here.

Apparently I am feeling nostalgic with my birthday coming up this weekend.  Plus I just really love old pictures and looking at the ridiculous outfits I used to wear.  Let's take a peek at another batch, shall we?

Baller and a shot-caller.

Unicorns do exist.

I was pretty darn cute as a kid.  Not sure what happened.

This is the first time my Grandmother held me.  (I looked like an alien baby.)

Check out those permed bangs.

When I was a child, I was obsessed with playing Murder Mystery.  Clearly, this is a "crime scene" photo.  I was a morbid child.  Maybe this explains my obsession with crime TV shows and Dexter...
I'm still working on my Halloween costume.  I'd tell you what it is, but I'm keeping that a secret.  

I had plans to go out tonight for an early birthday celebration, but the weather is super crappy, and it seems as though everyone has already made plans.  Who know, I may end up staying in.  

Hopefully this weekend will produce some awesomely awkward stories.  I will keep you posted.

Snuggles,
A

No comments:

 
Blog Design by April Showers