1.30.2012

And the award goes to...

I'm majorly slack on this one, and I apologize.  Sweet Emily over at Trainin' to be a Texan gave me my very first blog award!  She's a doll and I love her blog.  (This was back at the end of December and I just haven't gotten around to posting about it, but I am so thrilled!)



Here are the rules:
  1.  Copy and paste the award on your blog.
  2. Thank the giver and link back to them. 
  3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog. 
  4. Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers!! 

Here are my five picks (in no certain order):

Spread the love!
A

4 comments:

Impulsive Addict said...

Awww....you are the SWEETEST thing! I love that you gave me some lovin' with a nice shout-out! I know 3 out of the 5. I should go visit the other two!

Are you linking up with us tomorrow? I hope so but no pressure!

xoxo

Shawn said...

Well thank you ma'am!

I'm with IA, I need to go visit the others.

Everything is Bad for You said...

Thank you so much you are the absolute sweetest! I seriously love your blog and I am so flattered you picked my blog for the award! I hope you have a great week!

Robin said...

Thanks!! Way Cool!

 
Blog Design by April Showers