4.29.2011

The Shuffle and Bustle of it All

I'm sitting at my desk at work and listening to my iPod to drown out everything going on around me.  I realized that I have a very...eclectic...taste in music.  See for yourself.  I put my iPod on shuffle and here's what I got.  No giggling or judging.

1.  Barbie Girl - Aqua
2.  If We Were A Movie - Hannah Montana
3.  Bubba Shot the Jukebox Last Night - Mark Chestnut
4.  Size Matters - Joe Nichols
5.  Gotta Be - Jagged Edge
6.  Down With The Sickness - Disturbed
7.  Hold Your Tongue - Jump, Little Children
8.  New Strings - Miranda Lambert
9.  When Doves Cry - Prince
10.  Folsom Prison Blues - Johnny Cash
11.  What I Like About You - Lillix
12.  Stick to the Status Quo - High School Musical
13.  Dangerous (Unclean) - Kardinal Offishall
14.  Breakfast at Tiffany's - Hootie and the Blowfish
15.  Faith - George Michael
16.  Crossroads - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
17.  Doing it All for My Baby - Huey Lewis and the News
18.  Born to Be Wild - ACDC
19.  Nasty - Lil' Rob
20.  Just My Imagination - The Cranberries
21.  Surfin' Safari - Beach Boys
22.  All For Love - O-Town
23.  Girl at the Rock Show - Blink 182
24.  You're the One that I Want - Grease
25.  Men in Black - Will Smith
26.  Alison - Elvis Costello
27.  PYT - Michael Jackson
28.  Island in the Sun - Weezer
29.  I Believe in a Thing Called Love - The Darkness
30.  Best Days - Matt White
31.  I Kissed a Girl - Katy Perry
32.  Come Around - Sister Hazel
33.  I'm Just a Girl - No Doubt
34.  It's Gonna Be Me - 'N Sync
35.  I'm Every Woman - Whitney Houston
36.  Autobiography - Ashlee Simpson
37.  Headsprung - LL Cool J
38.  Cleaning Out My Closet - Eminem
39.  Gone - Matt Nathanson
40.  Punk Rock Princess - Something Corporate

I dare you to share your results!  C'mon, I wanna know what you're listening to out there.

Love and Rockets,
A

No comments:

 
Blog Design by April Showers