2.21.2011

Not a ballerina

This post is random, but so is my mood. I'm currently curled up in my recliner, watching Harry's Law on NBC, and fighting the urge to find something to munch on. In the spirit of random, I thought I'd share some random facts about myself. Let's be honest, you're all dying to know about my spectacular life.

When I was 22 months old, I fell out of my swing set and broke my jaw.

I have a bizarre fascination with the Mafia and with prison culture. I watch too much TV and too many movies, I guess.

I have flat feet.

I can touch my nose with my tongue. See? I'm awkward. And talented.

I was on the SAT team in high school, which means I took the SATs for fun. Not so fun.

I know too much random trivia. I'm not so talented with Name That Tune.

One Halloween when I was in Elementary School, I dressed up as a genie a la I Dream of Jeannie. I was just a few houses down the street and looking forward to all of the candy I was going to get, when I broke out in hives. Mommy Dearest brought me home and I made Daddy and his best friend finish trick-or-treating for me.

I'm addicted to chapstick. I panic (Napoleon Dynamite style) if I don't have any.

I operate under the philosophy of "why buy it if I can make it myself." Embrace your inner crafter.

Wearing my glasses makes me sneeze.

I love muscadine wine.

I took ballet and piano as a child. I sucked at both.

I like to eat pineapple. Sometimes I eat too much and it makes my tongue hurt.

That's all I've got for tonight
.

Sweet dreams,
A

No comments:

 
Blog Design by April Showers