12.22.2010

If we're going to be BFFs, you should probably know these important facts about moi. Just sayin.'

So I went to this lovely blog (Deals, Steals and Heels):





And I found this cool post that she got from this blog (Little Miss Momma):



If you want to be one of my besties, you should know these key facts about moi.

I am a picky eater.  Get used to it.  If it's green and/or healthy, I probably don't like it.  And I don't like steak, no matter how you cook it.  


I HATE bugs.  Roaches and spiders give me the heebeejeebees.  (Yes, that is how I think that word should be spelled.)  I get paralyzed with fear.


I love most things in excess: too much sleep, too much ketchup/ranch/salsa/cheese on my food, talk too much, talk too loud, stay up too late, spend too much...you get the picture.


Even though I babysit all the time, I worry that I won't be a good mother.  On top of that, I worry that I won't ever find someone who wants to settle down and have children with me.


I can't sneeze just once.  I average 6 at a time.  And they are tiny.  I've been told I sound like a kitten.


I judge you when you use poor grammar.


I am a TV/movie/trivia junkie.  I know more random facts than any human should.


Dr. Pepper flows through my veins.  I'm allergic to diet drinks (aspartame) so only the real thing for me.  Want to make me vom?  Give me a diet soda.  But seriously, I get violently ill, so don't.


I have a serious problem telling people "no."  I'd rather suffer in silence to make them happy.  Even people I don't really like.  I hate that about myself sometimes.  


I hate confrontation.  It makes me uncomfortable and want to crawl in a hole.


I don't like touching certain things.  I don't like touching food when I'm cooking (especially raw meat or squishy things) and I hate washing dishes without gloves.  It grosses me out.  I'm a wimp.


Rude people irritate me.  It doesn't take much effort to be polite, so there's not excuse not to be.  Maybe that's my southern upbringing, or maybe that's The Golden Rule.


I go on kicks where I only want to eat one certain food for days on end.  Chips and salsa is a big one.


Exercising is torture for me.  Maybe because I'm so accident-prone?


Comments and new followers on my blog make me immensely happy.  It makes me feel like I'm writing for a purpose.


I worry that my jewelry business will fail.


I dread the day that my grandparents pass away.  Granddaddy is 91 and Grandmother will be 90 in January.  They are the only set of grandparents I've ever known (Mommy Dearest's parents had both died by the time she was in college).


I have a potty mouth at times.  I guess it really took a turn for the worst when I dated a New Yorker (The Ex).


I bite my nails.


I have ugly feet.


I'm a total klutz.  


I have an online shopping problem.  Sometimes, my bank account cries. 


I love musicals.  If I could sing, I would want my life to be just like Glee.


I like to be on the left when I'm in pictures.  That's my "good side."  That's vain, but I broke my jaw when I was 22 months old and my face isn't quite symmetrical.  I notice it more than other people.


I love Princess Fiona.  Best cat ever.  Worst cat ever.  It all depends on which day you ask.


The smells of rubber cement and Sharpies makes me happy.  I hate the smell of gasoline.


I'm a natural blonde.  I have never, and will never, dye or highlight my hair.


I have anxiety attacks sometimes and I can get claustrophobic.  It tends to hit me without warning.


I love to craft.  It's an addiction.  I always have multiple projects going on at once.  Kind of like decorating my apartment...I've lived there since March 2009 and it's not done yet.  I may or may not have at least 2 mirrors leaning against the wall, waiting to be hung.


I love books, but I have to be in the mood.


I hate Harry Potter.  Don't try to convince me otherwise.  Move on.


I would love it if you participated in this and shared your answers with me!  (hint, hint)


Besties forever and ever,
A

No comments:

 
Blog Design by April Showers